Loom notifications are delivered in real time so you always know when someone interacts with your video.
There are three types of notifications:
- Video first view: when your video is watched for the first time;
- New comments on video: when left a comment on your video;
- New replies to comment: when someone replied to a comment on your video;
- Someone watches your Loom video for the first time;
- Someone comments or replies to a comment on your Loom video;
You can choose to receive notifications via Email or Browser (Chrome notifications).
How can I manage my Notifications?
Managing your notifications is easy. You can turn on or off your activity notifications from your Account Settings at any time.
Under your Notifications settings, there are two areas: Email and Browser. You can adjust your notifications according to your preferences.
I enabled my Browser notifications but I am not receiving any 😔
Sometimes you will need to manually enable notifications to be allowed in Chrome.
To do this, click on the Secure area available next to your URL bar and choose to "Always allow" notifications.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!