There's a simple way to manage your teams billing and subscription all in one place!
How do I create a team plan?
You can set up your team's Pro plans from your Account Settings.
- Open your My Videos page, click your profile picture in the top right corner and select 'Account Setting'
- From here, select 'My Plan' option in the left panel
- Select 'Start A Team Account' 💫
How do I add team members to my Loom team?
You can add and remove team members at any time. All members in your team will billed to the 'Account owner'. This is the person who creates the initial team account.
- Start by selecting 'Add Team Member'
- Enter each team member's email address individually, or upload a .csv file
How do I change roles and ownership within my team account?
Once your team members are added, they'll appear in a list on your My Plan page. From here, as the 'Account Owner' you can edit team members role and permissions.
Click the drop down under 'Role' and select 'Admin' or 'Member'.
Different roles types:
- Account Owner: Person who created the team account, Loom's main point of contact, full access to billings/invoices, rights to remove and add team members.
- Admin: Access to billings/invoices, full admin rights to remove and add team members.
- Member: Cannot adjust other team members roles or add/ remove team mates.
What about privacy within team accounts?
Although you share an account for billing purposes, this doesn't mean that your video, or data, will be accessible to any members on your team.
We take security very seriously here at Loom and the only person who has access to the videos you record is you.
You can learn more about our privacy and security protocols here.
If you have any questions related to team account, billings and subscription please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be glad to help you there!
Happy recording! 😄📹