If you find your audio and video are falling out of sync there could be a few reasons behind this.
Below are some of the most common causes and tips to help improve your recording quality.
Here are some handy steps we suggest you try:
- Do a quick restart of your device 💪
- Close any unused tabs or apps running in the background
- Check your computer's memory - if it's low on RAM this can effect Loom's transcoding speed
- Check your battery level 🔋- we recommend recording when you're plugged into a power source.
- Change up your capture mode - if you're recording using Full Desktop capture, try swapping to Current Tab as this is our lighter recording mode.
And last but not least - make sure you're accessing a fast, stable internet connection, this makes all the difference! You can check your speed here.
If you follow these steps and yet the lag persists, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be glad to help you there.
Happy Recording 📹😄