Loom notifications are delivered in real time so you always know when someone interacts with your video.
There are a few types of notifications:
- Video first view: when your video is watched for the first time;
- New comments on video: when left a comment on your video;
- New replies to comment: when someone replied to a comment on your video;
- Reactions to your videos: when someone leaves an emoji reaction on your video
- Video is finished being prepared: after you trim a video, you will get an alert here
You can choose to receive notifications via Email or Browser (Chrome notifications).
You also are able to view your notifications in the handy Notification Center available on Loom's website.
Simply click on the notification icon next to your Account Name to expand the Notification Center:
From the expanded menu, you can easily navigate to the videos with the most recent activity.
If you'd like, you can mark all notifications as read at the top of the menu.
You can also view these notifications without ever going to the app, by clicking on the Chrome Extension
And then selecting Notifications!
Once you're in the Notifications section, you will be able to see a list of all the activity your Looms have been getting.
Thanks for reading and please let us know if you have any questions.