Your profile photo helps your team know who you are in Slack. And, if your photo is clear, it'll be easier for someone to pick you out in a crowd or a meeting!
Manage your profile photo
1. Go to your Account Settings (by clicking on the avatar on the top right corner of any Loom's page)
2. Click on the arrow icon under the section Profile Photos
3. Upload a photo from your computer
4. Done! 🎉
A few notes & tips...
- You can delete each photo by clicking on the 🗑 icon available when hovering over each photo;
- You can re-organise your photos by dragging them to a different order;
- Your current profile picture is always public, meaning that non-Loom users can see it if they have access to one of your videos.